top of page

Support Group

Public·201 members
Miles Lee
Miles Lee

Adobe Creative Cloud Mac Cannot Download Apps ##VERIFIED##

Learn how to download and install Creative Cloud apps (including the Creative Cloud desktop app). Follow these steps when downloading your apps for the first time or when downloading them on a new or an additional computer.

Adobe Creative Cloud Mac Cannot Download Apps

If you are having trouble downloading Captivate 8 or any product using Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8 or 7, you can fix it by adding www.adobe.com to the combatability view list. Follow the steps below:

Adobe only provides downloads to install the two most recent versions of your Creative Cloud apps. If you need continued access to older versions, don't remove them without first ensuring you have a means to reinstall such as discs or previously saved installers (downloads for older versions are no longer provided by Adobe).

Error code -6 indicates that the downloaded plugin is not compatible with any of the installed apps. An extension or plugin installed on Adobe Exchange does not get added to your Creative Cloud app if the app version is not compatible with the extension. Similarly, if you update your app and it is no longer compatible with the extension or plugin, it won't appear in the app.

When downloading apps and opening them, the apps run in trial mode, notifying users with a variety of messages (depending on the app) that indicate limited functionality and that they must buy the software.

I have to admit, requiring one to sign in to the Creative Cloud desktop app just to remove all Adobe apps is already ridiculous. I cannot think of a single piece of software I have used in the past that made me type in my username and password just to start the software removal process.

Department IT administrators are key to the deployment of the Adobe Campus Agreement apps to department owned computers. Through the use of the Adobe Admin Console, IT administrators create, download, and deploy those apps to their department computers. The deployment method is determined by the network environment.

Student AccessNo activation necessary. Download Adobe CC apps, login as with your Enterprise ID (crimson email address and myBama password) and start making creative work with Adobe Creative Cloud! Faculty/Staff AccessUA faculty and staff can activate their accounts to get started. Once your account is activated, download Adobe CC apps and sign in with your Enterprise credentials. UA faculty and staff have the option of choosing from an Adobe Acrobat account or an Adobe Creative Cloud account. Most faculty and staff require an Adobe Acrobat account. Faculty and staff who have a need to use Lightroom, Photoshop, InDesign and other creative tools may use an Adobe Creative Cloud account. Please note that Adobe Creative Cloud does also include Acrobat.

Note: The license assigned to your account allows you to download Microsoft Office, install it on your machine, and activate it using your [email protected] account. It does not give access to Office.com online or cloud services like One Note and One Drive.

After installing the new v3.1 update - when trying to download a map we get an error saying the .aix file cannot be opened. If we use the legacy profile the map download will work. Any idea as to why this would happen?

I have a monthly subscription for Acrobat Professional several of my computers at my business. I have the creative cloud software installed on my system and ir is open and running. Whenever I launch a pdf document when Acrobat is closed, the program opens then freezes for 15 seconds or so while I think the stupid thing is retrieving my subscription for the 1000th today. I don't care about your piracy concerns. I do care that you are wasting my time multiple times per day by having your program freeze for a ******** reason. You should make the program operate independently from checking my subscription...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nicole Schmitz
  • Vitto Scaletta
    Vitto Scaletta
  • Mahnonog Sobaka
    Mahnonog Sobaka
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Janet Gee
    Janet Gee
bottom of page