top of page

Support Group

Public·264 members

Miles Lee
Miles Lee

Warcraft 2: Tides Of Darkness

This game was third in my life. The first was pacman and warcraft 1 =) I never mentioned before that it has only 20-minutes soundtrack for every race. I think there is nothing else to say, I'll get as ringtone too, nostalgy, you know... =)

Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness

warcraft 2 is a great game for the beginner who would like to delve into stratigic gameplay. it is easy to lean and master yet remains refreshingly challenging as the levels progress. being created in 1995 it remains a classic today and a staple classic for all stratigic war games in your collection.i still today get the same kick out of playing it as the newer more graphically advanced games. the only thing missing however is the map maker which you are able to create your own challenging landscapes which enables you to create very challenging scenarios and enact epic battles many times larger than in normal game play.

With over 2.5 million copies sold, Warcraft 2 has made gaming history. Now return to the age of chaos in the ultimate edition of the award-winning strategy game. Warcraft 2 Battle.net Edition. Brings you real-time combat with up to eight players from around the globe. Put your skills to the final test in the most epic warcraft battle ever.

Due to Reforged model assets not being available, yet, in the SC2 engine, most models and portraits are using the older SD warcraft3 versions. However, I was able to upload Reforged HQ icons for all buttons and portraits. Because the native 3D portraits are low res, this means it is HIGHLY recommended you disable 3D portraits in your SC2 menu settings under gameplay and use 2D portraits instead. What this will do is force the game to use the high quality Reforged portrait images when you select units/buildings and during story mode dialog transmissions. While not entirely detracting to continue to use the low res 3d portraits, there is something to be said about seeing the full high quality portraits instead, especially for drastically redesigned units like Gul'dan from an old man with a loose tooth to a menacing warlock. In addition, it gives a somewhat classic feel having a 2D portrait for a classic Warcraft.Your choice - but I would use 2D portraits in your menu settings :) 041b061a72

Evan Parker
Evan Parker
02 oct 2023

Warcraft immerses players in a rich, fantastical world. Introduce rhythmic elements with fnf sonic, home to various Friday Night Funkin' mods, each offering unique musical challenges and genres. It’s a melodic interlude in the Warcraft universe, blending epic battles with rhythmic interactions, enriching the expansive world with musical undertones and adding another level of enjoyment.

Me gusta

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nicole Schmitz
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Parfait Arcouet
    Parfait Arcouet
  • Asad seo
    Asad seo
  • Steve S.
    Steve S.
bottom of page