top of page

Support Group

Public·264 members

Miles Lee
Miles Lee

Best Buy At T Phones For Sale !NEW!

Back in Dec 2019 Best Buy was offering Motorola e5 play phones at an insanely low price ($40) BUT they were listed as " AT&T Prepaid - Motorola MOTO E5 Play " (with 16GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Black, Model:XT1921-2SKU:6300370 ) ... the thing is, I already have two motorola phones for my kids (motorola Moto g4 play model) that are already on an AT&T prepaid plan.

best buy at t phones for sale

I called AT&T's customer service department at the time and they seemed to think that they would be able to make the phones work with our current prepaid AT&T plan since we're already fulfilling the requirements (an AT&T prepaid plan). I certainly hope I don't have to do anything silly like sign up for a brand new AT&T prepaid plan despite already having one (although my online research seems to indicate in theory I could do this for 6 months with a prepaid plan then the phone would become unlocked).

Just as Liz predicted no problems whatsoever getting the new phone up and running.. rather than just swapping the sim card out (sim cards were different sizes on the old and new phones) I ended up calling AT&T prepaid customer service and they had no problem transferring the phone number to the new phone's sim card and getting the new phone up and running.

Speaking of that activation fee however, in some cases it might make the discount you get for "activate now" phones a bit redundant depending on how much of a discount it is ... for cheaper phones (like the moto g fast or moto e year 2020 model) I notice you can get a $50 discount if you select "activate now" on the best buy website.. BUT that immediately forces you into a situation on BB's website where they add a $30 activation fee (if you're using AT&T anyways) so... $50 discount, $30 activation fee, doesn't really save you that much versus say just giving up the $50 discount, buying the phone unlocked, swapping the sim cards out yourself and hoping this bypasses AT&T's activation fee. On the other hand for the more expensive phones I've seen discounts of hundreds of dollars that might make soaking that $30 activation fee worth it.

UNLOCKING this phone however was a different story.. AT&T got it unlocked eventually but it was a total nightmare to the point where I begin to question if it's better to just pay the additional money to only buy unlocked phones and be done with it... technically the unlocked AT&T phone is working now with my t-mobile service but there's AT&T bloatware (pretty sure it's bloatware) on the phone that doesn't give an option to uninstall which really slows the phone down - my old phone was actually faster and that was the older model of the phone ! ... but given the grief and pain unlocking the phone and transferring t mobile service to it (easily 5 to 6 hours minimum of pain and grief talking to various AT&T and T Mobile reps) , for all that grief and pain I'm going to just stick with the slower yet somehow newer model phone

AT&T phone deals can save you hundreds of dollars on your next phone purchase. Whether you're looking for the best cheap phones or new models like the iPhone 14 and Galaxy S23, now is the best time to shop around for cheap AT&T phone deals on your favorite mobiles.

After all, AT&T is one of the best phone carriers around offering a solid 5G network and wide variety of smartphones. So we're rounding up the best AT&T phone deals you can get today. Whether you're team Android or looking to save on the latest iPhone, here are the best cheap AT&T phone deals right now. Plus, make sure to check out our guides to the best AT&T plans and cell phone deals, as well as our AT&T Mobility promo codes, to save yourself a few extra dollars.

iPhone 12 mini: 50% off w/ unlimited @ AT&T (opens in new tab)New and existing customers can get 50% off the iPhone 12 mini (no trade-in required) when you open a new unlimited plan. That's the best offer we've seen for Apple's previous-gen iPhone.

Galaxy S23: free with trade-in @ AT&T (opens in new tab)For a limited time, new and existing AT&T customers can trade in an old phone and you'll get the Galaxy S23 for free. You'll need to sign up to an unlimited data plans. That's one of the best AT&T phone deals we've seen this month.

Whether they're foldable, curved, big, or small, our phones are devices we rely on probably more than any other gadget in our life. Naturally, we're always looking for the best deal we can find for a better phone, with new processing power, storage upgrades, camera improvements, and connectivity to entice us into upgrading our devices.

The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is easily one of the most powerful phones the market has seen. Holstering a 200MP wide camera, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy, and a 6.8-inch dynamic AMOLED screen, the S23 Ultra provides a little more competition to the iPhone.

Just yesterday Samsung announced its Samsung Galaxy S23 line of phones featuring the S23, S23+, and the flagship S23 Ultra. While the newest wave of Samsung smartphones haven't hit the market yet, AT&T is offering pre-order deals that allow new and existing to get the S23 and S23+ for up to $1,000 off with an eligible trade-in.

The biggest difference between the S23 and its predecessor is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor which provides faster speeds, battery life, and GPU performance. In addition, changes to the cameras on the S23 line of phones have improved low-light photography to reduce glare and blur in nighttime photos.

New and existing AT&T customers can get up to $800 off Samsung's top-of-the-line handset when trading in an eligible Samsung device. The list of acceptable trade-ins includes A-series, S-series, and Z-series phones. As long as the device is normally valued at more than $35, which is everything that falls under the three product lines, AT&T will offer the $800 evaluation.

The Pixel 7 Pro, Google's latest flagship smartphone, is also on sale at AT&T. With this deal, you can get the new handset for up to $800 off with a qualifying trade-in. The main call-out is that AT&T only carries the 128GB model, so you won't find the 256GB or 512GB options that Google typically offers.

Google's Pixel 6a debuted last year but remains a top pick in ZDNET's best cheap 5G phones list. Not only does the Android offer a smooth and bloatware-free experience, but it carries Google's computational prowess for great-looking photos and a reliable voice assistant for on-the-go tasks.

AT&T constantly runs promotions on a wide variety of phones. The phones featured in this list are solid devices at a great price, but there's nothing wrong with these other deals listed below, either:

AT&T runs seasonal campaigns on the latest smartphones every year, including at the start of it. Still, just because every smartphone model is on sale doesn't mean they're worth sharing and investing in. We pick the handsets that have been tried and tested, reviewed in full, and highly recommended by ZDNET's team of subject-matter experts.

Phone makers and retailers sell both unlocked phones and locked carrier phones. For example, Apple sells an unlocked version of its iPhone X, but it also sells models that are tied to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon. Best Buy sells an unlocked version of the Samsung Galaxy S9 ($350 at Walmart) as well as locked versions for different carriers.

Smartphones are designed to work on either GSM or CDMA phone networks -- think AM versus FM radio. Here in the US for example, AT&T and T-Mobile are GSM networks while Sprint and Verizon use CDMA. A universal phone can be used on any of those networks.

For years, unlocked phones were almost exclusively GSM. But recently, more smartphones are universal, like the iPhone X, Google Pixel 2 and Moto G6. When in doubt, always check with the phone manufacturer or your carrier for compatibility.

No. Some brands, like Moto and Huawei, sell phones only from their websites or through retailers like Best Buy and Amazon. It's the same deal with Google's Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL. If you want to buy it directly from a carrier, you have one choice: Verizon. But Google's online store also sells an unlocked version which works on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon.

Choosing the best budget smartphone for you is deciding which aspects are most important to you and what you can live without. Even the best cheap phones don't have it all - that low price means there are almost always weaker elements.

Cheaper phones typically have less advanced cameras or just the one rear and one front camera setup. But, if having a powerful lens is important to you, there are a handful of budget smartphones with excellent cameras.

The iPhone 14 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra may get all the media attention, thanks to being some of the best phones around, but cheaper handsets are often better value for most people. And, while companies typically only have one or two flagships, they often release a larger selection of affordable handsets, which means there are many models to choose from.

We've tested and reviewed a huge number of smartphones over the years, so we know exactly which cheap phones are the best value and which ones aren't worth your money. We gathered all the best cheap phones for you below, along with the best phone deals available.

If you're looking for the best cheap Samsung phone, the Samsung Galaxy A53 is certainly the one to beat. Hardly cheap-looking despite its affordable price, this attractive budget phone boasts an impressive screen and even more impressive cameras. Trust us; during our tests, we found it to take such bright and vibrant images that there's very little need for editing before rolling them out on social media.

Apple's best cheap iPhone is as budget as you can get if you're an iOS fan. With the launch of the iPhone 14, Apple is still selling some older iPhones cheap, but the iPhone SE (2022) is still the best bargain for iPhone fans, and it's still available at Apple's store.

If you're looking for better cameras and a bigger screen, this might not be the right phone for you. However, if you prefer a smaller screen and are not big on taking photos anyway, this is the best value choice for you. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Nicole Schmitz
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Parfait Arcouet
    Parfait Arcouet
  • Asad seo
    Asad seo
  • Steve S.
    Steve S.
bottom of page